- Oak Brook, IL, USA
- Full Time
Description: The RSNA Informatics Department carries out projects related to imaging informatics under the direction of the RSNA Radiology Informatics Committee (RIC). These projects frequently require collaboration with internal RSNA departments, as well as external organizations. The department Manage of Projects and Collaboration will assist the Director in developing project proposals, overseeing, executing, and managing projects, and building and maintaining collaborative relationships with external organizations.
- Develop project proposals, in collaboration with the project management office, including definition of scope, business plan, project management plan and lifecycle based on direction from the RIC, RSNA Board, and executive staff.
- Assist Director with establishing and monitoring project timelines utilizing project management tools and collaborating with the RSNA project management office.
- Report regularly on project status to Director.
- Assist with developing committee strategic goals for RIC, RIC-subcommittees, and IHE committees.
- Participate in meetings with external medical informatics organizations, standards organizations, corporate partners and report on developments and activities to RSNA Informatics staff and volunteers.
- Assist in planning and overseeing execution of special informatics demonstrations and other educational events at the RSNA Annual Meeting.
- Assist Director in developing and submitting proposals for project funding requests to government agencies and other funding organizations.
- Assist the Director in governance, strategic planning and business management of RSNA IHE initiatives, including IHE International and IHE Radiology.
- Support overall goals and objectives of the Society and Informatics Department.
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Education or prior work experience in informatics or related field
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple simultaneous projects
- Detail oriented with strong organizational abilities
- Self-starter with problem solving abilities