- Oak Brook, IL, USA
- Full Time
Description: Editing and production of manuscripts for Radiology and other journals produced by RSNA.
- Copyedits manuscripts accepted for publications in RSNA journals to be produced in print and online.
- Maintains production schedules.
- Keeps personal and general office records of material's progress through publication stages.
- Proofreads text and tabular material and performs quality control on images as necessary.
- Works with authors, Managing Editor, and production staff on alterations.
- Works on other projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience copyediting required, preferably for a medical publication
- Proficiency in Word required
- Ability to master online editing and proofreading tools
- Comfort with biomedical terminology and concepts
- Comfort with working in teams
- Track record of meeting deadlines