- IT: Development
- Oak Brook, IL, USA
Description: The development intern will assist in developing web applications in a friendly team environment. We will look for this individual to showcase their ability to apply their knowledge and skills learned from school to real world products.
- Assist in the debugging of existing applications.
- Participate in code reviews and development testing.
- Help in creating software documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess knowledge and school project experience in web development.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to research and complete tasks independently.