- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Oak Brook, IL, USA
Description: Under the direction of the Senior QA Automation Engineer, will assist in the day-to-day QA execution. Support IT QA Analyst to run/execute the test cases created by the QA Analyst and then provide the test results to QA Analyst. (25-30 hours/week - flexible)
- Assist in the manual IT QA test execution.
- Assist with reporting quality issues in JIRA.
- Assist with QA status report updates.
- Assist in the communication of QA issues within the IT division (IT development and Project Management Office).
- Assist in IT QA Automation execution.
- Provide support to other areas in the IT division.
- Knowledge of basic computer programming (completed 2+ computer programming courses).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and various software programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.