- IT: Solutions Architecture
- Oak Brook, IL, USA
Description: The data team intern will assist in the day-to-day development and reporting needs of the Society. (25-30 hours/week - flexible)
- Assist in the documentation of the design and functionality of databases.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of stored procedures, views and queries in SQL databases.
- Assist in the creation of operational reports using Business Intelligence tools.
- Assist in the maintenance of ETL packages.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to research and complete tasks independently.