- IT: Operations
- Oak Brook, IL, USA
Description: Under the direction of the System Specialist, assists in day-to-day management and support of the Society's business systems and infrastructure. Provides assistance as needed with supporting end-users and administration of infrastructure systems. (20 hours/week flexible)
- Assist with end-user support tickets and issues.
- Assist with maintaining software/hardware inventory systems.
- Assist with maintenance of Active Directory management and user maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance of network infrastructure systems.
- Assist with managing and maintaining Windows server systems.
- Assist in creation of support and infrastructure documentation.
- Provide support to other areas in the IT division
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, macOS).
- Knowledge of the OSI model and general networking technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.