- IT: Development Director
- Oak Brook, IL, USA
- Full Time
Description: To assist in the administration and coordination of activities for the IT Division.
- Provide administrative services including internal and external correspondence; placing and receiving telephone calls; scheduling and organizing meetings and teleconferences; making appointments and travel arrangements; maintaining electronic and paper files.
- Use computers for communication, scheduling, document production and information management. (Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office).
- Provide administrative services to the AED and directors in IT Division.
- Provide administrative services at the RSNA Annual Meeting.
- Assist in setting up multi-department meetings.
- Schedule interviews for open positions in IT division.
- Assist in logistics of registration for IT staff training or conference meetings.
- Coordinate lunch hour meetings.
- Assist in large size meetings and take meeting notes.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Must be self-directed, flexible, and have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; interacts effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels