- Oak Brook, IL, USA
- Full Time
Description: Support the development, maintenance, and expansion of RSNA and digital communications platforms. Serves as an expert on the website content management system. Understands individual and department needs and provides recommendations on web projects.
- Manage CMS administration, including: content inventory, template creation, permissions and debugging issues that arise with the performance of CMS websites.
- Implement and maintain websites based on approved design layouts using a chose CMS.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envision system features and functionality.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development versus purchase options.
- Work with outside vendors for design, evaluation and development related to all society websites.
- Manage custom (non-CMS) websites and website files.
- Update job knowledge by researching new Internet technologies and software products; participate in educational opportunities; read professional publications; participate in professional organizations.
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders from other departments as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Exceptional project management skills
- Multitasking and time management
- Able to work with Sitecore CMS
- Familiarity with Google Analytics (or other analytical software) and able to apply statistics and data to make recommendations
- Experience with responsive design frameworks
- Thorough knowledge of compatibility issues for all major browsers and devices
- Ability to diagnose, understand and solve complex issues related to web platforms and solutions
- Ability to effectively exchange information clearly and concisely, present ideas, report facts and other information and respond to questions as appropriate
- Strong communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience in the Association industry is preferred, but not mandatory
- PHP experience a plus